- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Questions and Answers
- How to use?
Janaab sunscreen comes up with triple protection care that controls excess oil and keeps your skin moisturize and healthy. It contains DM water, Ethylhexyl Methoxybenzoyl- methane, Benzophenone -3, Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide, Capric/ Caprylic Triglycerides, Isostearyl Isosterene, Cetyl Stearate, Kokum Butter, Dimethicone, Phospholipids, 1, 3- Butylene glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Thermus Thermophilus Ferment, Ethyl Ascorbic acid, Vitamin E, Melanin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium sorbate and Sodium levulinate. It helps in preventing your skin from damage like aging and sunburns. It gets in easily and leaves a matte look behind. Our experts have declared this formula safe for all skin types like the young men who have got acne prone skin. Premature aging and suntan are common nowadays, this all happens due to overexposure to the sun rays. Therefore, application of sunscreen is extremely beneficial and recommended.
Benefits of Ingredients:
1. Titanium Dioxide – It protects skin from UVA & UVB radiation and absorbs the UV light.
2. Capric/ Caprylic Triglycerides – It is derived from coconut and glycerine and exhibits antioxidant.
3. Isostearyl Isosterene – It acts as a lubricant on the skin surface.
4. Cetyl stearate – Used as a skin conditioning agent.
5. Kokum Butter – It is derived from the Garcinia tree and can be used as a substitute of cocoa butter.
6. Vitamin E – Protection against toxins like pollution, dirt, etc.
7. Melanin – It is a protective pigment in the skin which blocks the UV radiations.
8. Sodium hyaluronate – It enhances the appearance of dry skin and damaged cells.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in
Take sufficient quantity of Janaab Sunscreen and apply a thin film on face neck and all exposed areas.